Sep 4, 2011

Suitcase stowaway: FOILED.

You will probably recall that I have quite an exhaustive list of people and animals who will be coming back to America with me in my suitcase. I have recently been informed, however, that this plan will not work.

When Gaye asked me to take him to America, Neene said I would take him in my suitcase and even leave it open so he would have air. Gaye, however, said this would not work, even though he saw it on a film. The reason it will not work is there is a computer and the computer will say there is a person inside.

This is bad news. Without my suitcase to rely on, how will I deal with peoples' requests to go to America? I tried telling Gaye that if the computer says there is a person inside, I would say the computer is lying. Gaye didn't buy it, but did wonder what my family would think if I opened my suitcase and saw a person inside. He told me, "You will say, 'I stole him from Africa.'"

No comments: