Sep 5, 2011

Photos from training village!

These photos are now over a year old!



Certain relatives of mine read this blog and
complain that there are not enough photos of me.
So here is a photo of me.



Baba!



Neene!




We are so cool.





Hawa was rather pregnant and didn't want her photo taken,
so either Ousman or Sarjo snuck this one of her.
And then I put it online.



Ousman's bitik!





Tokara! With random child.




Sarjo, Ousman, and Momadou, who never did stop screaming
at me.



So I uploaded this picture sideways, thinking there was some way of  correcting the problem later. There isn't. Furthermore, I am no longer being allowed to press "Enter" without moving out of the caption, so I can't arrange this caption nicely. All of which is to say, tilt your head sideways to the left and see an awesome photo of Sainey dancing!




s

No comments: