Jul 31, 2012

No Heart Filling

I couldn’t get photos of the following signs either because:
  1. I saw them from the window of a speeding gelle OR
  2.  I didn’t have my camera with me at the time OR
  3.  there were too many people around and that made me feel awkward.

  • Best & Famous Watch Maker, Bansang
  • Ieka (this is the name of a village, and the closest I’ll ever be to IKEA in The Gambia)
  • Real 4 Life No Heart Filling
  • Welcome to the Best Place to Buy Food in Town
  • PLEASE NO SMOKING IN MY VIDEO HALL!!
  • My Dream House
  • These and many more of your needs are available at your demand.
  • BMW THREE FLAWER (labeling drawings of a car, tree and flower, respectively)
  • F--- all f---ers (but the original version was uncensored)
  • Piece and love
  • show no racism
  • don be angery be good
  • WE BURN WICKED FROM OUR DISTANCE

No comments: