Dec 2, 2011

Home Sweet Home!

I am in front of the computer. Not only that, but the computer has functioning internet. Not only that, but I finally noticed the drop-down menu that allows me to save my photos as "best for web," before I upload them. As uploading photos is no longer an incredibly long and painful process, I intend to upload many photos. If you enjoy photos, you will be pleased. If you do not enjoy photos, you will not be pleased.

I do not know why it has taken me over a year to upload photos of the actual inside of my hut, but, anyway. Maybe it hasn't taken me a year; maybe I already uploaded photos and forgot. In that case, here are more up-to-date photos.

The panorama makes the hut look larger and less circular than it actually is.

















I wanted to write more captions, but everything I thought of seemed painfully obvious. "Roof." "Floor." So I decided not to waste your time.

No comments: