Dec 18, 2011

Creepy-crawlies continued!

Wah!



WAH!



I finally saw that animal Sinni described as "you will think it is a snake but it has legs." Now I am even more convinced it is a skink, but I am also certain she has forgotten that conversation by now.



A for-real frog! Every other frog I've seen is some blobbish, bumpy, toad-like creation. And although blobbish, bumpy, toad-like creations are amusing, the repetition is tiresome.


One day I returned from school and found two Escher-esque lizards in my bucket.



One day I returned from school and found a beetle and a lizard engaged in a battle to the death. Except they weren't engaged in a battle to the death. I only wished they were. In reality, they didn't even notice each other.



A golden bug landed on a shirt I'd hung out to dry!



Kuri had puppies!


And Levi, looking just slightly bewildered.

No comments: