Oct 10, 2011

Creepy-crawlies!

Some photos for your enjoyment! If you are a person who derives enjoyment from photos of wiggly-squiggly insects, arthropods, and whatever those larva-like things are.

This is a photo of Gregor. Every cockroach I come across is  named Gregor, actually, but this is the Gregor I found dying and twitching in my bed one morning, so I was particularly pleased to discover these ants dragging his torn body out of sight.





I don't know the name of this insect, scientific or otherwise, but he looks pretty cool.



This is a dead bee I found lying in my yard one day. Very strange, but at least I got the opportunity to photograph a bee.



Sometimes huge piles of these things just appear in my yard.



Don't look at Levi, look at what Levi is looking at! Looking at it now, I'm thinking "awesome!" but at the time, as it scurried past just a few feet away from my feet, I thought "GAH!" and then ran to get my camera.

No comments: