Oct 11, 2011

Beverages!

On various occasions, I have consumed the following:


Is a tamarin a squirrel-sized New World monkey from the family
 Callitrichidae in the genus Saguinus? Yes, yes it is. In English,
at least. Good thing this juice bottle was written in French,
a language in which "tamarin" means "tamarind."




I bought the JIP juice firstly because the box was a
triangular prism and secondly because it color-coordinated
with the NICE biscuits. As a bonus, I thought I'd be drinking
something banana and chocolate flavoured.
Good thing I cared more about the packaging than the product,
because as I learned, ananas is pinapple and coco is coconut.
Oh well.


Usually false advertising dissapoints,
but not when the packaging advertises brake
fluid.  (at time of purchase, this bottle was
actually filled with cold wanjo juice.
as an aside within the aside, I learned
wanjo juice is made from hibiscus flowers)

No comments: