Apr 21, 2011

Computer!

So I'm back in front of a computer, only a few days after the last string of posts-published-to-future-dates ran out...hooray!

The sun is hot.

Not that you need this image in your minds, but I was just thinking, maybe we have skulls around our brains so that if our brains should melt, at least not all the brains would leak out, and then if we entered colder weather again, the brains could re-solidify into a mass somewhat resembling their former selves.

It is not even cold at night anymore. Not even a little.

In other news, Rugi's returned! And Fatou, Pateh and Baby Musa. They arrived the day before yesterday, and I arrived in Basse today, so sadly, I still have no new conversations with Rugi to report. Rugi returned from Senegal with newly braided hair and brand new shoes (pink, plastic). Also, Baby Musa has grown HUGE--in a good way, not a blob-of-butter way.

Now I'll type up some future reading for you.

No comments: