Dec 19, 2010

More photos!

Probably you're tired of seeing photos, now that there's nothing special about them because I've been uploading them for the past three days. But considering that each of the past few days has been pretty much the same (in-service training for most of the day, lazy-ing about in the evening) there's really not much to write about anyway. But yesterday I did go to a REAL bookstore that smelled just like Barnes and Noble or Borders and it was fantastic! The smell, not the selection of books. Which was fine, because I didn't want to buy a book anyway.

Before all the corn was harvested and the stalks shriveled up and died,
this was the view of the land behind my backyard.

This is the view of the back of my house.
I forgot to photograph the front, or the inside, but at least
now you have some idea of where I'm living.

I'm at a naming ceremony, and the kids haven't
noticed that I've taken out my camera again or
they would all be swarming.

No comments: