Jul 21, 2011

Välkommen till Sverige!

Hej! Don't get mad at me for writing a post while on vacation (I'm in front of the computer right now, by the way) because I just want to say two things:

1) Despite the numerous opportunities to do so, I did not get lost, not even a little, and made it to Sweden safe and sound.

2) Several weeks ago I wrote up many posts to be displayed in the future, so they might last a few more days yet, and just a reminder to not be confused by this. I will be in a land of birch trees and blonde children (och våfflor! och skinka och OST och gurkor och fil och smör och... och tack så mycket, Google Översätt, because although I am remembering these important Swedish words, I never knew how to spell them) for awhile, so when those posts run out you may not hear from me in awhile, as I will be too busy consuming the aforementioned items (minus the trees and children) but maybe I'll take advantage of functioning internet and post some photos.

No comments: