Jun 23, 2010

6 days!

Stuff I considered instead of the Peace Corps:

  • Running away to the circus, where I would be qualified to sell popcorn and scoop elephant dung
  • Opening factories to manufacture my brilliant ideas, which I would disclose here, except they're too brilliant
  • Touring Switzerland in search of my future husband (he will be a chocolatier)
  • Carving jack-o-laterns, professionally
  • Learning how to juggle while unicycling across a tightrope
  • Running away to the circus, where I would be qualified to juggle while unicycling across a tightrope
  • Becoming gainfully employed somewhere marvelous (with "marvelous" defined as "sometimes I get to wear high heels and feel grown-up" and "somewhere" never defined)
  • Running away to the circus, where I initially sell popcorn and scoop elephant dung. During the circus' off-season (October) I carve jack-o-lanterns and sell them. In the evenings, I learn how to juggle while unicycling across a tightrope. The circus promotes me to lead juggler-while-unicycling-across-a-tightrope. I join the circus on its tour of Europe. In Switzerland, a dashing chocolatier attends a performance and is blown away by my juggling and tightrope-unicycling skills. He proposes marriage. I become gainfully employed at his chocolate shop, where I build displays out of chocolate while wearing high-heels. In my spare time, I open some factories. And in the mornings, I eat canoles.

1 comment:

T.W.W said...

Well we do have a unicycle haha